I grew up in upstate South Carolina and spent several years in rural Nebraska. I now reside in the beautiful state of Alaska with my husband, Paul, and our two dogs, Buster and Cookie. We have four adult children and a grandkitty.
My enthusiasm for financial planning stems from a lifelong love of numbers, budgets, and compounding interest calculators. That excitement has only increased as the current tools available for financial planning have become more adaptable to individualized needs and goals. I am eager to assist our advisors in developing financial plans tailored to the unique circumstances of their clients.
- Spending time with my husband
- Traveling to visit our children
- Ministering to our church family
- Living the lake life
- Series 7 and Series 66 licenses held through LPL Financial
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
- Mid-Plains Community College, AA