Zac Beckhusen, CFP®️, AWMA®️
I partnered with LPL Financial as an independent advisor to provide comprehensive wealth management and financial planning in an effort to ensure my clients have the stewardship and objectivity they deserve.
My practice focuses on helping people optimize their retirement and wealth planning through tailored financial strategies designed with the goal to achieve their most important goals.
If you happen to be considering or going through a transition such as retirement, job change, divorce, business succession, sudden wealth planning (i.e. inheritance or large asset sales) or even college planning for kids, we’d love to talk to you.
- Helping my clients
- Spending time with my wife, my two sons and two cats.
- RVing, soccer, wakeboarding, snowboarding & playing bad golf.
- Attempting to perfect BBQ on the Traeger
- Watching WSU Football (or any team playing against the UW Huskies).
Areas of Focus
- Retirement Income Planning
- Sudden Wealth Event(s) Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Investment Management
- Retirement Health Care Planning
- Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Small Business Retirement Plans & Succession
- College Funding Strategies
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Professional
- AWMA® - Accredited Wealth Management Advisor
- Certified Instructor for Financial Educators Network
- Adjunct Professor at Portland Community College for Rejuvenate Your Retirement®
- Series 7, Series 63 and Series 66 licenses, held through LPL Financial
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
- Washington State University, BA Marketing (2002-2006)
- College of Financial Planning, AWMA® (2016)
- The American College, CFP® (2017-2018)
- WSUAA Lifetime Member
Lana Tolstynyuk, Advisor Assistant
Lana was born in Ukraine and when she was 2 years old her dad made the brave choice of moving her family to the United States. She grew up in Northern California and now lives in Florida with her 8-year-old son, Caleb, and pomeranian guard dog, Ninja. She studied psychology and theology at William Jessup University and started in the financial industry to get her through school. She fell in love with helping people aim to reach their financial goals and independence so much, that she continues to do so over a decade later.
Corey Folk, Licensed Advisor Assistant
I grew up in upstate South Carolina and spent several years in rural Nebraska. I now reside in the beautiful state of Alaska with my husband, Paul, and our two dogs, Buster and Cookie. We have four adult children and a grandkitty.
My enthusiasm for financial planning stems from a lifelong love of numbers, budgets, and compounding interest calculators. That excitement has only increased as the current tools available for financial planning have become more adaptable to individualized needs and goals. I am eager to assist our advisors in developing financial plans tailored to the unique circumstances of their clients.
- Spending time with my husband
- Traveling to visit our children
- Ministering to our church family
- Living the lake life
- Series 7 and Series 66 licenses held through LPL Financial
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
- Mid-Plains Community College, AA
** MDRT is an independent membership association of insurance and financial services professionals. Membership is based on annual sales production requirements and other factors. Zac Beckhusen qualified for the MDRT in 2017 and 2018. For more information regarding membership requirements, please visit www.mdrt.org.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design), and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.